New Scooter Club In Surrey

The new Scooter Club in Surrey, 60s Scooter Club has a growing number of members. The 60s Scooter Club formed in October 2013 with 10 members, now boasts a membership of 21. The new members to the club enjoy the vibe being given off by the like minded people in the club who enjoy riding their Classic Scooters.

The club meets every Wednesday night in The Fox Inn, Fox Corner, Worplesdon GU3 3PP. Also every Sunday (weather permitting) the SMBC (Sunday Morning Breakfast Club), enjoy meeting up and riding to a different location each week to have breakfast and discuss anything and everything scooter related, again check the website or our Facebook page  60’s Scooter Club to see where we will be riding to.

The scooters in the club are nearly all Classic Lambretta & Vespa scooters, with some dating back to 1959. We have a range of standard scooters, MOD’ed up scooters with lights and mirrors, and race tuned scooters for those who feel the need the need for speed!!!

We are happy to welcome new members to the club, so if you want to join the new 60s Scooter Club in Surrey, please come along to one of our meetings, or get in touch through the form on our Become a Member in the Members section on our website.

6 Responses to New Scooter Club In Surrey

1. Cliff Steemson says:

I wondered if you could give me more details of your club, and the address of where the club meets.
    I do not own a scooter, but I did many years ago, and would like to get in the know before I consider one.
    I live in the West Ewell area.
    Thank you for you help with this matter.
    Kindest Regards
    Cliff.

• Paul says:

Hi Cliff

Many thanks for you interest in our club. Details of our meeting place and times can be found on our website in the members area. However, we meet every Wednesday night at the Castle Grove pub Castle Grove Road, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8EE.

We have a selection of classis Lambretta & Vespa scooters with a couple of newer Vespa models in the club. We ride out every Sunday morning on a Sunday Morning Breakfast Club to a cafe or pub for breakfast, this is of course weather permitting. You are more than welcome to come along and see us, my only concern is that you are quite a long way from us, so it would take you quite a while to get there by scooter.

If you decide to come along and see us, you will be made very welcome.

2. Adrian says:

Thanks for a great ride out, will be back for another, will bring more fuel next time. Adrian

3. joseph says:

Hi guys,

Would a new vespa gts and an lml star be welcolme at your club?

Both from walton and craving long rideouts 🙂

4. Craig says:

THe website and pictures are great, I’m really interested in getting involved in a club. I’m 34, and just bought myself a new px 125….. Would I be elegable to join or is it only for older scooters?

Cheers

Craig

5. Paul says:

I am with a scooter club at the moment I am looking for something different if I could come along for a meat see how it goes thank you Paul